Terms & Conditions
Yogi Bare Subscriber 10% Discount - Terms and Conditions
- This 10% discount is exclusively available to new email subscribers.
- Subscribers must provide a valid and unique email address to receive the discount code.
- The discount code may occasionally be filtered into your email's junk or spam folder. Please check all email folders for the code.
- The 10% discount is applicable to most items across the Yogi Bare website.
- Excluded items include co-branded products such as the Lottie Murphy mat.
- Apparel items are not eligible for this discount.
- There is no minimum spend requirement to use the 10% discount.
- The discount code cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
- Each discount code is limited to one use per individual.
- The discount code has no expiration date, but Yogi Bare reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time.
- Yogi Bare reserves the right to limit the number of times the discount code can be used by an individual or across the entire customer base.
- Yogi Bare reserves the right to determine the eligibility of subscribers and the applicability of this discount.
By using this discount code, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Yogi Bare reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at its discretion. For any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Dec. 6, 2022
The Yogi Bare mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Yogi Bare (“Yogi Bare”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Yogi Bare’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Yogi Bare through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Yogi Bare. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to YogiBare or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Yogi Bare mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to YogiBare or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
KLARNA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
· Slice It.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
What data do we collect?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms, sign up forms
How will we use your data?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED securely stores your data at ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED securely stores its data in Microsoft Office 365
- The data us encrypted while it’s at rest so it’s protected on their servers.
- Office 365 manages threats, monitor security, and maintains our file and data integrity.
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED group.
What are your data protection rights?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.