In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment options we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Klarna x Yogi Bare
Pay later in 3 instalments with Klarna
Forget FOMO. Pay later in 3 equal instalments.
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Shop with just a few clicks!
Select ‘Pay later in 3’ at checkout
Enter your address, email, mobile and card details
The first part payment will be taken from your card when the goods ship.
Receive your goods and enjoy!
The two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days. You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
Shopping with Klarna
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Peace of mind with Klarna’s buyer protection
You only pay for goods you receive. If you don't receive what you ordered, call our customer services and we’ll help resolve the issue.
More about Klarna’s Buyer Protection
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Klarna.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Klarna is one of Europe's fastest growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. Klarna’s vision is to make all payments ‘smoooth’ adding value for both the consumer and merchant with our unique payment options and customer experience.
Klarna was founded in 2005. In 2014 we joined forces with SOFORT and formed Klarna Group and in 2017 acquired BillPay. Today we have 2000 employees in 14 markets and lead the way for European alternative payments serving 60 million consumers and 100,000 merchants.
As easy as 1-2-3
Pay for your purchase in 3 easy (and free!) instalments taken monthly. No interest, fees or late payment charges - ever.
Terms & Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Slice It.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
What data do we collect?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms, sign up forms
How will we use your data?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED securely stores your data at ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED securely stores its data in Microsoft Office 365
- The data us encrypted while it’s at rest so it’s protected on their servers.
- Office 365 manages threats, monitor security, and maintains our file and data integrity.
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED group.
What are your data protection rights?
ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ABSOLUTE YOGA LIMITED has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.